FACTS AND FIGURES:
Length: 63.14 m
Width: 12 m
Depth: 2.6 m
• Private balcony
• Mini Bar
• Hot and Cold water
• Bathroom with Jaccuzzi bathtub & standing
shower are separated
• Life vests
• Bathroom amenities
• Fire extinguishers
• Luxurious bed & bath linen
• Emergency lighting and generator
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Smoke detector & Sprinkler systemst
ITINERARY HA LONG TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON ANCORA CRUISES:
DAY 1: HANOI - HA LONG - SUNG SOT CAVE - SWIMMING - COOKING CLASS (Lunch, Dinner)
Pickup from Hotel to Tuan Chau Harbor(for guests booked Ancora's transfer services)
Arrive to Ancora Lounge in Ha Long International Cruise Port (Sungroup marina).
Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
Let the vacation begin with delicious lunch as the boat cruises towards to Trong Mai island, Ngon Tay island,...
15.00: Visit Sung Sot cave
- Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the biggest and most marvelous cave in Halong Bay.
Then you can swimming around Titop island
Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free".
Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
The cruise is moving to Fairy Lake Cave area
Have dinner on Ancora Cruise
Join the Squid Fishing activity or relaxing at the bar.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (Brunch)
Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck (tea and coffee available)
Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
08.00: Visit Luon cave
area by kayaking or bamboo.
Check out: please put your baggage out and settle your bill at reception.
Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
Disembark and farewell.
PRICE: USD/ CABIN
• Two-day cruise in Ha Long Bay cruise
• One night in your selected cabin type.
• Lunch; Set-menu dinner; Brunch.
• Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
• Sightseeing fees
• Onboard insurance and service charges.
• All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
• Kayaks, beverages, spa and personal expenses.
• All services not clearly mentioned