Halong 1 day tour visit Thien Cung cave
PRICE: 50 USD/ PAX
ITINERARY HA LONG TOUR 1 DAY VISIT THIEN CUNG CAVE:
7.45 - 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) or our office (26 Lo Su - Hoan Kiem District - Hanoi), departure to Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
12.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and have lunch on the cruise.
14.30: Visit Thien Cung Grotto - one of he largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites formed millions of years ago. Visiting Thiencung Grotto, tourists can enjoy interesting stories about the shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites closely connected to the Halong Bay legend of King Dragon.
15.30: Enjoy kayaking around floating village, wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay.
16:30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi.
We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
PRICE: 50 USD/ PAX (no kayaking)
55 USD/ PAX (kayaking)
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Halong Diamond Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Insurance on boat
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list