Halong tour 2 days 1 night on Athena Cruise
Duration: 2 days 1 night Price: USD/ PAX
Located in the centre of the World Heritage area, Bai Tu Long Bay covers an area of 2000 sqm., Thien Canh Son Cave offers a wild and mysterious beauty. This is the reason why we choose to bring tourists here – to discover the geological value of the bay.
Halong Athena Cruise is 5 stars boat in Halong Bay. It offers 21 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes.
This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge
Services: Spa & Massages
Itinerary Ha Long - Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Cap La Island tour 2 days 1 night on Athena Cruise:
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Cap La Island (Lunch, Dinner)
07.30 - 08.00: Pick up service from your hotel and transfer to Hong Gai Pier.
12.30: Arrive at Hong Gai pier.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the Athena Cruise boat and enjoy a welcome drink onboard. Receive cruise briefing, check into cabins and begin cruising.
13.15: Enjoy a set menu lunch with both traditional Vietnamese and Western food.
15.00: Arrive at Cong Do parking area. Transfer by tender boat to Thien Canh Son Cave and explore for about 45 minutes.
The pathway to Thien Canh Son Cave is set below the forest canopy and a stone cliff, so tourists have the feeling they are climbing towards heaven.
Inside the cave, is a strange beauty – an image of a lotus, a picture of baby elephant. The ceiling of the cave is covered with a layer of shiny ‘carpets’, numerous sparkling stalactites appear like “hanging lamps”. Stone statues, stone elephants, seals, flowers – all seem to create an imaginary world as if in a dream.
16.30: Return to the boat and sail for about 30 minutes to Cap La Island.
At this point, you could choose from the following options:
Option 1: Transfer by tender boat to a small deserted beach to relax and swim.
Option 2: Kayak around Cap La’s islets for about 45 minutes, then stop at the beach to relax and swim. Kayak is our special offer
17.30: Head back to the boat to catch sunset and enjoy a drink on the sundeck.
18.15: Watch a cooking demonstration by our professional chefs.
19.15: Dinner will be served in the dining room.
21.00: In the evening, choose from a number of activities, including squid fishing, watching a film on the sundeck, playing board games and Happy Hour from 9pm until 10pm.
Day 2: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Cap La Island (Breakfast, Lunch)
6.30: Breakfast pastries, tea, coffee and juice will be served in the dining room.
6.45: Try a 30-minute Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
7.45: Visit Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village by local bamboo boat.
9.00: Upon return to the boat, take 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
9.30: Remove your belongings from the cabins. Feel free to leave large baggage outside your room and staff will transfer it directly to the pier.
9.45: Brunch will be served in the dining room and the drinks bill will be settled afterward. Then, relax on the sundeck and enjoy the view as we approach the pier.
11.00: Arrive at Hong Gai Pier. Transfer by tender to the pier and wait for return transportation in the waiting house.
PRICE: USD/ PAX
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin, with hot shower inside the cabin GUARANTEE.
- Experience English speaking guide/ station guide.
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 brunch..
- Fresh flowers setup.
- Fruits setup in cabin.
- Bottles of water in cabin as well as in restaurant.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme. All Ha Long Bay boats will be fully licensed and comply with current safety regulations.
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide as indicated in the itinerary
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants and full board on the boat in Bai Tu Long
- A bottle of wine in Suite & Athena Terrace Suite Cabins.
- Round trip transfers
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Any insurance.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Other services not mentioned above.