DAY 1: HA NOI - HALONG BAY - VAN GIA FISHING VILLAGE OR DARK AND BRIGHT TUNNEL AREA OF LAN HA BAY) (Lunch, Dinner)
07.45 - 08.30:
Transfer to Halong bay from your hotel in Hanoi (for those who use our shuttle bus, car)
12.00 - 12.30:
Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina. Embark Royal Wings Cruise; listen to a short briefing and enjoy welcome drink.
13.00 - 17.00:
Start your lunch while the boat is cruising around the labyrinth of the bay passing Fighting Cocks islets, Hoa Cuong floating village in Halong Bay. Cruising further to explore hidden parts of the Bay where you can choose kayaking or joining in a bamboo boat tour at Van Gia Fishing Village (or Dark and Bright Tunnel Area of Lan Ha Bay depends on Weather permission.)
18.00 - 20.30:
Sunset Get-together: Return to Royal Wings and take part in the Food Decor Demonstration while relishing cocktail with snack free served or simply refresh yourself with Spa or Sauna Service before having set dinner at the overnight stop.
Spend the rest of your memorable day relaxing, joining in squid fishing or trying a unique experience at our Top Bar.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY - RELAX WITH KAYKING, SWIMMING (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
06.30 - 8.00: Tai Chi exercise on sun deck, awaken your senses by tranquil early morning of the Bay before breakfast buffet.
08.30 - 17.00: Transfer to a nice day boat for a full day kayaking, swimming and relaxing at Vung Vieng Fishing Village and Vung Ha Area. Wriggling around the maze of Bai Tu Long Bay before getting back to Royal Wings Cruise.
18.00 - 20.30: Sunset Get-together: Return to Royal Wings and take part in the Food Decor Demonstration, enjoy free cocktail and snack or refresh yourself with Spa or Sauna Service before having set dinner.
21.00: Relax, join squid fishing or try a unique night time at our Top Bar.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY - VISITTING SUNG SOT GROTTO OR SOI SIM ISLAND - HA NOI (Breaksfast, Brunch)
06.30 - 8.00:
Start your new day with Tai Chi lesson before enjoy breakfast buffet.
08.30 - 09.30:
Visiting Sung Sot (surprising) Grotto - the grandest one and a must-see of Halong Bay.
Visiting Soi Sim Island where you can swim and climb up to the top for a panorama
10.00 - 11.30:
Check out your cabins; enjoy your tasty brunch which is quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine while Royal Wings taking you back to Tuan Chau Marina.
16.00 - 17.00:
Arrive Hanoi, end of service.\
PRICE: USD/ CABIN
| Royal Executive
| Royal Suite
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Welcome drink, entrance fee and sightseeing fee
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- Food Decor Demonstration, cocktail party, Tai Chi lesson
- In room tea and mineral water.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people
- Books/ movie USB for borrowing
- Sauna service (applied for Royal Suite cabin only)
- Onboard insurance, taxes.
- Airfares, transfer to and from Halong Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa, sauna or steam bath
- Other beverages, tip and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list