Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay tour 2 days 1 night on Maya Cruise
MAYA CRUISE FACT SHEET
Launching : 2017
Operating area: Hai Phong
Cruise duration: Halong bay - Lan Ha bay
Passenger cabins: 11 cabins/boat all with ocean full view
Passenger berths: 25/boat
Length : 35 m
Height : 7.5 m
| No of Cabin
|| 18 m2
| 21 m2
| 25 m2
| Private seating area
|| 1st floor
| 2nd floor
| 2nd floor
| Type of Bed
| Double/ Twin
| Double/ Twin/ Triple
| Double/ Twin
| Connecting room
| No of person allowed
| 2 adults + 1 child
| 3 adults
| 3 adults
| Fruits & Flowers
HIGH LIGHT OF MAYA CRUISES:
- Most unique route: Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha bay. The clients will be experienced a quiet area and enjoy the beauty of the untouched bay in an interesting itinerary.
- We transfer clients from Hanoi - Hai Phong Highways: 2.5 hours by limousine car
- Fresh fruits & flower set up daily in all cabins for first time check in
- Free cocktail on Floating Bar, Swimming on the Lan Ha Bay
ITINERARY HANOI - HAI PHONG - LAN HA BAY - HALONG BAY - HANOI TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON MAYA CRUISE:
DAY 1: HANOI - HAI PHONG - LAN HA BAY - HA LONG BAY (Lunch, Dinner)
9h00: You will be picked up from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the highway to Got Port, Haiphong where we arrive at around 11h30
12h00: Transfer by tender to the MAYA CRUISE. On the way to the main boat, you will have a chance to see Cai Trap canal.
12h15: We welcome our guests onboard the MAYA CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Lan Ha Bay & Ha Long Bay.
12h40: MAYA CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have lunch while passing via the islets. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner.
15h00: We progress to Tra Bau area of Lan Ha Bay - a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. You can try at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and enjoy free cocktail on Floating Bar.
17h30: Returning MAYA CRUISE, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. Enjoy sun set party and Happy Hour deal
19h30: Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
21h30: Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - HANOI (Brunch)
06h00: Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve light breakfast.
Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Toi Sang cave is situated.
9h30: Visit then return MAYA CRUISE for check-out procedures
10h00: Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
11h35: We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark.
12h10: We bid farewell at Got port, this is the end of the program.
14h30: Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip
PRICE: USD/ CABIN
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise Lan Ha Bay (apply for 2 days 1 night)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast) for 2 days 1 night
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment,
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat for exploring Ba Trai Dao beach, Viet Hai village, kayaking and tour guide for the 2nd day of 3 days/2nights package
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Luxury van Hanoi- Haiphong- Hanoi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above