Cát Bà National Park is a World Heritage Site designated as a biosphere reserve in northern Vietnam. Cat Ba National Park has 20 mammal species, 69 bird species, 20 reptile species and amphibians. The rare animals such as: chamois, cao cat, kingfisher, bile, yellow monkey… Besides, this island has “yen” birds, turtle, which is preserved. The vegetation in the temporary table has 149 families, including 250 herbs. On this island, it has mangrove ecosystems; in the limestone, there has lakes, streams, groundwater, mineral water, which have ability to treat disease, especially rheumatoid arthritis.
ITINERARY CAT BA - LAN HA BAY - CAT BA NATIONAL PARK - TRUNG TRANG CAVE TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT (OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL):
DAY 1: HANOI - CAT BA - NATIONAL PARK (Lunch, Dinner)
7.30 - 8.00:
Cat Ba Express pick you up from your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter
The bus riding on highway No. 5B to Hai Phong will bring you a good view of rice field and local village.
Arrive at Got Station, and aboard speedboat to Cat Ba island
Our bus will transfer to Cat Ba Town
Have lunch, check in hotel in Cat Ba Town
Pick up to Cat Ba National park, have a short trekking through Kim Giao forest, reach the highest point named “Ngu Lam Peak” which offers a great view of the whole island and its biosphere reserve
Come back your hotel
Enjoy dinner, overnight in the hotel.
DAY 2: LAN HA - HA LONG BAY - HA NOI (Breakfast, lunch)
Breakfast will be served at your hotel
Check out hotel. Our guide pick you up to Beo Dock
Check-in boat, enjoy welcome drink. Start cruising through Cai Beo fishing village- the largest and the most traditional fishing village in the North of Vietnam, passing Monkey Island (We do not stop at Monkey Island). Then the boat reaches the heart of Lan Ha Bay with thousands of unique shaped karst towels and emerald water.
Stop at Di San Floating House to visit family fish farm to see the local’s life, take photo of the huge "Happy fish" Afterward, the boat continues cruising to the magnificent landscapes before parking at Dau Be Island. Then, discovering the bay on your own way with double-sharing kayak at Ba Ham Lake, you will explore the beauty of the nature in hidden lagoon with lots of stalactites hang down from the ceiling cave creates strange shapes and sizes. This option depends on the tide level of the bay (Just in case, the tide is too high we will do 2rd option: Cruising through Cua Van Floating Village , passing Rang Dua Island, Frog Island,…Then go kayaking through Dark Cave, Bright Cave)
Lunch with seafood and traditional Vietnamese food will be served while the boat keeps cruising. After lunch, our captain will choose the best area to anchor. You will have time to relax then take part in interesting activities: jumping from the top of the boat or swimming in Ba Trai Dao Beach.
Start cruising back to the harbor
Arrive at starting point. Say Goodbye to our Crews!
Van drops at our office. Transfer back to Hanoi by bus & speedboat
Our bus drop you at our office at your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter
PRICE: USD/ PAX
| Catba 2 stars hotel
| Catba 3 stars hotel
| Catba 4 stars hotel: Bungalow Monkey Island
| Catba 4 stars hotel: Bungalow Catba Beach Resort
| Catba 4 stars hotel: Catba Island & Spa
| Catba 5 stars hotel: Sunrise Resort
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s. Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC.
The second child (under 4 years old) are charged 75%
- Children from 5 to 9 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Children from 9 years old will be considered adult
- Surcharge 20% on above rates for check-in on holidays: 30/4, 1/5, 2/9, 1/1, Lunar New Year
- Surcharge 200.000 vnd/ pax on Friday, Saturday from 1 Jun to 30 Aug
- Surcharge 440.000 vnd/ pax (gala dinner) on Saturday - at Cat Ba Island & Spa from 28 Apr to 1 Agu.
- Surcharge 700.000 vnd/ pax (gala dinner) on Saturday - at Sunrise Resort from 1 Jun to 30 Agu.
- The hotels don't have share room.
- Modern coach under the program
- Round-trip ticket for Cai Vieng - Dinh Vu high speed boat.
- Kayaking, cookingclass, taichi
- Enthusiastic and experienced tour guides
- Hotel rooms in Cat Ba Island (02 visitors/ 1 room)
- Visiting tickets
- Personal costs
- VAT tax