Duration: 5 days/ 4 nights Date of Departure: Wed weekly Price: USD/PAX
Itinerary Da Nang - Marble Mountain - My Son Holy Land - Hoi An - Hue - Phong Nha Cave tour for 5 days 4 nights:
DAY 01: DANANG ARRIVAL - DA NANG CITY TOUR BY CYCLO - MARBLE MOUNTAIN ( -/ L/ D )
Morning: Pick up at Danang Airport. Enjoy an one-hour cyclo ride along the Han River with a stop at a local market. Free for exploring & shopping. Lunch & Check in hotel.
Afternoon: Visit The Marble Mountains, Stone Carving Village, Monkey Mountain. Return to Danang city. Free for shopping at Central specialities super market (30 minutes). After dinner, Free for exploring Sparkling Danang city at night.
DAY 02 : DANANG - MY SON HOLY LAND - HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN ( B/L/-)
7:30: Breakfast, check-out. Depart to My Son Holy Land - World Culture Heritage (69km). Upon arrival, explore the temples and towers in the valley surrounded by sacred mountains & Enjoy The Apsara Dance performed by Champa dancers (30 minutes).
11:00: Leave for Hoi An Ancient Town. Upon arrival, have lunch at Hoi An local restaurant. Check-in hotel & short rest.
15:00: Walking to Explore the Ancient City of Hoi An: Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda, the Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Sa Huynh Museum, Tan Ky Old House…
17:00: Free for walking & shopping.
Evening: Free for enjoying dinner with local speacialities: Cao Lau – Rice noodles with pork, Bao and Vac cake…(Self-payment). Free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 03: HOI AN - HUE CITY (B/L/D)
7:00: Breakfast, check-out. Depart for Hue city. Stop over at the towering Hai Van Pass (The pass of Ocean and Cloud).
Upon arrival Hue city. Check-in hotel & have a rest.
15:00: Visit Thien Mu pagoda, The Imperial Citadel of Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945).
18:30: Having dinner and a dragon boat trip on the Perfume River and join the Royal Music Show – recognized as The World intangible heritage. At the end of the performance, colored lanterns are released onto the river for luck. Free at leisure, overnight in Hue.
DAY 04 : HUE - DEMILITARIZED ZONE - PHONG NHA CAVE (B/LD)
7:00: Breakfast & check-out. Depart for Phong Nha Cave – World Nature Heritage. On the way, stop off to visit Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) including: Ben Hai River & Hien Luong Brigde.
11:00: Upon arrival Phong Nha Cave. Have lunch at 12.00.
13:00: Board a boat and cruise along the river to discover Phong Nha Cave. Back to Hue city. Dinner & Free at night.
DAY 05 : HUE CITY – AIRPORT (B/-/-)
Morning: Check out hotel, Free for visit Hue city or shopping at Dong Ba Market. Until car pick you up to Hue airport/station. Tour ends.
PACKAGE PRICE: usd/pax
- New air-con car/bus transfer as program
- Daily Buffet breakfast & Meals mentioned in program
- Professional english speaking guide
- Visit fees, boat & Royal music band on Perfume river
- Accommodation: 3* Hotel (Twin-share room).
- Travel Insurance, Travel agent cabs.
- Personal Expense, soft-drinks in Meals.
- One Free dinner in Hoi An.
- Children < 5 years old : 20% of Adults
- Children : 5 – 10 years old : 50% of Adult
- Children > 10 years old : 100% of Adult
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- 3 days before departure: 0% charge
- 1 - 2 day before departure: 50% charge
- Departure day: 100% charge.