Duration: 1 day Vehicle: Shuttle bus Price: 50 usd/pax
The regions surrounding Da Nang were founded by the Cham practicing Hindus most possibly 3000 years
ago, serving as the capital city and centre of the Hindu Champa Dynasty.
Vietnamese invasion into the region in the 17th century significantly
halted Cham development and during the Vietnam War, vast monuments and
buildings were bombed.
Given Danang was the first point of colonial invasion, many vestiges of
French architecture are present in the historic buildings.
The city has grown rapidly in recent years, and has a 2008 population
estimated at 900,000. Until recently, this growth was mostly outward
and infill, but now there are high-rises going up. There are many
remnants of the "American War" leftover in Da Nang. Each bridge has a
different builder, whether they be French, American, or Vietnamese. On
the way to the popular tourist spot; China Beach, the ruins of a
military base remain in the form of helicopter hangars, although these
are now more easily spotted at the airport, which serves both civil and
Linh Ung Pagoda
Itinerary Da Nang City tour for one day:
08.00: Pick up at hotel. visit to the Cham Scupture Museum in Danang.
09.00: Enjoy a one-hour cyclo ride along the Han River with a stop at a local market. Free for shopping.
10.30: Transfer for lunch & short rest.
13.00: Depart for Marble Mountains. Visit Thuy Son (Water Mountain), Stone Carving Village at the mountain’s foot.
15.00: Continue visiting Monkey Mountain. Visit Linh Ung pagoda.
17:00: Leave for My Khe Beach. Free for swimming or joining other activites on the beach.
18.30: Go back to hotel and say goodbye. End of tour.
PACKAGE PRICE: 50 usd/pax
- Car/bus/ Cyclo transfer.
- English Speaking guide.
- Complimentary drink, Lunch, Visit Fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses &Tips .
- Children < 5 years old : 20% of Adults
- Children : 5 – 10 years old : 50% of Adult
- Children > 10 years old : 100% of Adult
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- 3 days before departure: 0% charge
- 1 - 2 day before departure: 50% charge
- Departure day: 100% charge.