The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quảng Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO, in the South China Sea in Vietnam. The islands are approachable from Cửa Đại beach. The islands are also recognized as Vietnam's national scenic site.
The islands grouped under the Cham Islands are: the Hòn Lao (Pearl), Hòn Dài (long), Hòn Mồ (tomb), Hòn Khô mẹ, Hòn Khô con (dry), Hòn Lá (leaf), Hòn Tai (ear) and Hòn Ông (east wind). The Cham Islands are under the administration of Tân Hiệp Commune of Hội An city in Quảng Nam Province.
ITINERARY CHAM ISLAND FULL DAY TOUR:
07.30: Transfer bus from hotel to Cua Dai.
08.15: The boat departs. Relax in fresh cool wind & enjoy the beautiful landscape on the boat or canoe to Cham island
09.00: Coming to Cham Island, Visit Bai Lang, including Au Thuyen, Tay Tang pagoda and Bai Lang fishing village, visit Tan Hiep Market and shopping.
10.30: Arrival at the islands, snorkeling on coral reef and sightseeing of the islands and see coral by glass-bottomed boat.
12.00: Transfer to Bai Chong beach for lunch, relaxing, trekking for sightseeing, sunbath, swimming or join entertainment services on beach or popular games…
15.00: Return to the mainland
16.00: Back to hotel with minivan.
PRICE: 45 USD/ PAX
- Minibus, boat, entrance fee, guide.
- Lunch and drinks on boat.
- The service at Chong Island.
- Glass-bottomed Boat to see coral, Snorling.
- Personal expenses, Tip….
- And others services: Water-moto, fishing- boat , bicycle…..
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.