Departure: Daily at 20.00 pm
With the altitude of 1.600 m, Sapa owns the average temperature of the area around 15-18°C. It is cool in summer and cold in winter. Sapa is an ideal place where visitors can feel the climate of four seasons in one day.
Itinerary Sa Pa - Cat Cat - Ham Rong tour for 2 days 3 nights by car:
NIGHT 1: HÀ NỘI - SAPA
Our car and tour guide Sapa Express pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high way. You take overnight on soft comfortable seat.
DAY 1: SAPA - CÁT CÁT (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Arrive Sapa. You will check in hotel if available room.
AM: After breakfast, tour guide takes you to visit Cat Cat - Shin Chai villages of Black Hmong people. There, you’ll have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station which be built by the French since twentieth century ago. At here, visitors will be also visiting the Cat Cat waterfall, learning culture, unique customs of the people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, touching carved silver, forged agricultural tools...
Back to Sapa for lunch.
PM: Relax, free to explore Sa Pa town like Stone Church, Lake Sapa or you can rent motorcycles to visit Lao Chai, Ta Van, Muong Hoa valley, take pictures and admire the remote of Fansipan mountain .Come back hotel for dinner. Then you’re free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire…
Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market - one of the unique cultures of the highland peoples in northern Vietnam. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: SAPA - HÀM RỒNG - HANOI (Breakfast, Dinner)
After breakfast, you will explore the Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled scenery and spectacular. At here, you can visit many kinds of colorful orchid garden from Indochina area. Passing two Heaven Gate, visitors will be arriving in the top of Ham Rong is called Pitch Cloud, and have panoramic view of Sapa.
Back to hotel for check out.
PM: Free time to have lunch or shopping at Sa Pa Market.
It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Have a rest for 30 minutes on half way to have dinner at Lao Cai City. Then continue the journey to Hanoi. Overnight on bus with soft comfotable seat.
DAY 3: HÀ NỘI
5.00 - 6.00:
We arrive in Ha Noi.
End of services - see you next time!
PRICE: USD/PAX (group tour)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
| 2 stars (Little Hotel, Summit)
| 3 stars (Royal View, Holiday Hotel)
| 4 stars (Chau Long New Wing Hotel)
- Children under 5 years are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5-10 years old charged 50% of price
- Children over 11 years old charged as adults
- Surcharge Love Waterfall: 10 USD/ pax
- Surcharge Lao Chai - Ta Van: 10 USD/ pax
- 29 seats bus Sapa Express with air-condition, free water, tea, café, candy, wet tissue
- Accommodation at hotel (02 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals are mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees as programme (Cat Cat, Ham Rong)
- Service charge.
- VAT (10%)
- Other personal expenses (tip, telephone, laundry, drinks with meals, ...)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure