Departure: Daily at 07.00am
Lao Chai - Ta Van village is 7 km far from the centre town where ethnic minority communities are living. The tourist will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields (Sapa’s terraced fields has been voted one of the world’s seven most beautiful and magnificent terraced fields in the world by US-based Travel & Leisure Magazine), you can also learn about their culture and customs.
Ta Van Village
DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA - HAM RONG MOUNTAIN (L, D)
6.45 - 7.15:
Our Sapa Express Bus
and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai highway.
Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochian Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: CAT CAT VILLAGE - FREE TIME TO EXPLORE SAPA (B, L, D)
After breakfast, you start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Back to Sapa for lunch.
Free time to relax, visit Sapa town, take photos, buy souvenirs or visit Love Waterfall...Have dinner. Overnight at Sapa.
DAY 3: LAO CHAI - TA VAN VILLAGE - MUONG HOA VALLEY - HANOI (B, L)
After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. Have lunch. Free time to relax.
It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains. Have dinner at Lao Cai City then continue the journey to Hanoi.
We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services - see you next time!
PRICE: USD/ PAX
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
|2 stars (Fansipan View hotel)
|3 stars (Royal View, Holiday, Bamboo, Panorama hotel)
|4 stars (Châu Long New Wing, U hotel)
- Children under 5 years old are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5-7 years old are charged 50% of price (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 7-8 years old are charged 50% of price
- Children over 10 years old are charged as adults
- Sapa Express Bus - Noble Limousine 29 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…transfer Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain)
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)