Departure: Daily at 13.00
DAY 1: HA NOI - SAPA (D)
17.00 - 17.30:
Sapa Express Bus and tour guide pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai highway.
Along the way, you will have chance to enjoy the beauty of northwestern mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sa Pa.
Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel. Overnight at Sapa.
DAY 2: VISIT CAT CAT VILLAGE - HAM RONG MOUNTAIN (B, L, D)
After breakfast, you will start trekking to Cat Cat Village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minotities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Visitors will also understand culture, unique customs, traditional crafts such as weaving, touching carved silver, forged agricultural tools... Come back the hotel.
After lunch, you will visit Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. You can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochina Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud, and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping.
Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market - one of the unique cultures of ethenic minorities in nortwest of Vietnam. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 3: SAPA - HANOI (B)
After breakfast, 07:00 It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Have dinner in Lao Cai City, then continue the journey to Hanoi.
12:30: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services - see you next time!
PRICE: USD/ PAX
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
| 2 stars
| 3 stars
| 4 stars
- Children under 5 years old are free
- Children 5-10 years old are charged 50% of price (sharing bed with parents)
- Children over 11 years old are charged as adults
- Sapa Express Bus (29 or 45 seats with air-condition, travel blanket, pillow,…) transfers Hanoi - Sa Pa – Hanoi
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Free water, wet tissue,… on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- Entrance fees according to programme
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)